yessssss

3 Likes

cool

3 Likes

wat about power wheels mustang

3 Likes

i have one more image

5 Likes

One of the power wheels would be cool (ex. that hyundai one that i posted a while ago)

3 Likes

@anon45546774, the problem is that when Panwellz updates the game, he wants people to see it and visit the game. So basically he wants to add cool looking cars so people see it and say “oh i want to check these cars out” and join the game
So he doesn’t add city cars often, and if he does he won’t put it in the thumbnail
It’s not really worth the work for people to make city cars because they want cool cars that will make people look at the thumbnail and say “oh lets check out the new update” and if there’s a minivan or any slow car on the thumbnail they wont be as interested
Also the reason for all the Lamborghinis is because “Lambos” are a car that pretty much anyone knows about
Lamborghini has become so successful that if you ask a group of non-car guys what car they would want, a majority would say “Lambo”
No specifications on the model, nothing. Just “Lambo”
Maybe a color specified, but that’s all
(Although if you ask someone who likes rap they would probably say “G Wagon”)
People have seen these Lamborghinis in pictures, in songs, etc, and that made it so that Plenty of people know what a Lambo is
Bugatti is like this too, people always think Bugatti is fastest car in the world, even though THERE ISN’T A CAR CALLED BUGATTI
THERE’S A CAR CALLED BUGATTI VEYRON AND A CAR CALLED BUGATTI CENTODIECI, AND A CAR CALLED BUGATTI CHIRON, ETC, BUT THERE IS NOT CAR CALLED “BUGATTI”
AND ALL THE WHILE KOENIGSEGG LIKE :neutral_face: :expressionless: :neutral_face:
So the reason behind all the Lamborghinis is because Lamborghini is insanely popular

Thank you for reading my rant have a nice day

Ps: I’m not throwing hate at Lamborghini or Bugatti
They make awesome cars

6 Likes

also what is a d pad

4 Likes

and it’s the same with ferrari, everyone knows ferrari

4 Likes

lambo bus lol

his reaction xd

5 Likes

what is that smiley car

3 Likes

4 Likes

Tiny Tikes Cozy Coupe

5 Likes

ok

3 Likes

Koenigsegg gemera

3 Likes

I saw this on YouTube lol this is a sick bad bus!!

2 Likes

Completely forgot about this guy
Definitely add it this car is awesome

3 Likes