2 Likes

well it works (units are km/h)

3 Likes

if you’re lucky

1 Like

The Juke R is the fastest compact

but the Juke r does not complete the Sports car section

1 Like

Now that I have the vehicle, the Yule can complete both the hatchback and compact sections, being the slowest and fastest vehicle respectively.

2 Likes

The eunos roadster can go 192 mph which can beat the compact top speed limit but not the sports car limit

The Mp4 4 does not have a gear ratio so it csnnot complete the velocity tuner

The 917 can reach 325 mph so it can beat the race car limit

2 Likes

*cannot

2 Likes

Bugstti type 32

2 Likes

i don’t need to do anything here for this update
although i forgot to mention the

Update 48 changes:

• The Mazto Malita can complete the Compact category, being the second slowest vehicle
  • The Parchos 616 can complete both the Old/Classic and Race Car categories, being the fastest and third fastest vehicle respectively
2 Likes

only change for update 50 is that the SonicPower Jet Truck is now the fastest vehicle in the Truck category

2 Likes

for update 51 the new limited can complete the coupe category (2nd fastest there) but that’s the only change

2 Likes

The Ford gt does 283 mph

2 Likes

have you noticed this or not

2 Likes

no i did not
thanks for pointing that out
that means i have to check the sports cars again

1 Like

the 2nd one was supposed to be the new gt

2 Likes

updates

Before Update 53:

• The Aston can complete the Coupe category, with a 3-way tie between it, the Skull Rattler and the Challenger.

Update 53:

• The Maybach Vision 6 can also complete the Coupe category, albeit slower than the Aston.

Update 54:

• The EXR is no longer the king. The Exelsio can complete the Super Car category with a top speed of 382 mph (615 km/h).

• Surprisingly, the Omnibus is capable of 112 mph (180 km/h), making it the slowest bus able to complete the Bus category.

• The Shelby GT500 can also complete the coupe category, being the 3rd fastest vehicle.

Update 55:

• Thanks to the remodel the GT-R can also complete the coupe category and is the 2nd fastest vehicle to do so.

• A new addition to the sedan collection. The Brabus is capable of 261 mph (420 km/h) making it the slowest sedan capable of completing it.

2 Likes

The shelby Gt350 is not eligible for the coupe catagory

That car was the GT500 :nerd_face:

3 Likes

i got them confused they look basically the same

2 Likes

3 Likes

my point still stands

2 Likes