UNDO THE VEHICHLE NAME CHANGES

If they don’t, cc2 might get shut down because of copyright

7 Likes

Plus renaming cars exist so you can rename them to the real name

3 Likes

E…

2 Likes

ikr like putting a song in a game making it famous and the band too and reporting them

2 Likes

i honestly never knew that companies got so greedy that they are taking down roblox games for using their stuff.

3 Likes

I am pretty sure this is done to avoid copyright issues in the future, I am pretty sure as well that if you have tried other vehicle games or any video games that has a reference to any huge companies, has their names modified (Ex: McDonalds being MbBonalds). If you are aware of the Pokemon Brick Bronze in Roblox, they got their game taken down due to the contents of the game.
Also, I recently made a guide in terms of the names of all the vehicles in-game. It is up to yourself if you wish to follow this or not.

4 Likes

its because of copyright issues they changed it they could get sued or taken down if they dont abide to a request of a company theyve used in the game

2 Likes

not all people want sponsorships and also if the game dev is using their model that THEY designed for money, i get it of youre mad

3 Likes

They’re making money off of the licnesed cars, trademarks, and etc. If they ardn’t earning money its fine, but if they are then thats when they have to change

2 Likes

The reason they changed the names is because they’re making profit off of the copyrighted names, logos, trademarks, and etc. Unless they are paying the copyrighter holders or if they are under a license or deal, they have to change the name. Sure its free advertising, but its against copyright laws.

3 Likes

They aren’t greedy because they didn’t even authorize it in the first place. Like with Pokemon Brick Bronze, the devs were directly using assets from Nintendo without consent so thats why it got taken down. I wouldn’t say Nintendo was greedy because they weren’t making profit but I also wouldn’t say that the devs were greedy too

2 Likes

Ah, now I see

2 Likes

its roblox tho. its like filing a lawsuit on someone over a gta mod

2 Likes

But the thing is, They’re making money off of it. Roblox pays developers in developer exchange

3 Likes

Speaking of lawsuit over gta mod… Grand Theft Auto Mods Hit By Take-Two Interactive DMCA Notices

2 Likes

This isn’t really a valid argument because even if you use another companies assets (without permission) they still have the right to take it down or ask you to remove it no matter which platform its on

1 Like

At first, i am not glad about the new names of vehicles. Then i found out that they did this because of copyright. You should be glad about the new names because you can RENAME them back to their old names (Example of renaming: Lamortigi Aviantador to Lamborghini Aventador)

2 Likes

“UNDO THE VEHICLE NAME CHANGES! THE CHANGES ARE INJUSTICE TO SOCIETY!” You already know what happened to Pokemon Brick Bronze

3 Likes

rip pokemon brick bronze (when i first played idk wtf i need to do and then i left bcs idk what im doing)

2 Likes

@Flamin_Cheetos IF IT IS NOT ROBLOX, TRY TO LOOK AT ASPHALT 8. IT HAS REAL CAR MODELS, WITH THEIR REAL NAMES!
TRY TO LOOK AT THIS:

2 Likes