Tbh, VIP gamepass price should be upped after this update

Noooo not the ssc
It’s not the best in derby it gets knockouts but takes not long to get killed itself

3 Likes

thats true yeah
if anything VIP should get its own exclusive package, it should be the TD (ONE it gets revamped, which is happening probs this update, you saw the sneak peek)

3 Likes

I’m reeeeeeeally wanting to get my greasy hands on the new TD @_@
I have waited long for this day

4 Likes

I want the td the firebird the Silverado and the new races

3 Likes

Ima use the nomad for the stunt race

3 Likes

ohh yeah nomad is fantastic for that

3 Likes

I found out something today that will ramp up the firebird max accel
I found out something, that is probably the secret ingredient to its really quick nature despite being a V6
through out its RPM range, it maintains NINETY percent of its torque the WHOLE way through
thats CRAZY

3 Likes

DAMN

2 Likes

like from when you stomp the peddle before you reach the orange shifting point on the RPM, okay so I can take a picture of the firebird RPM gauge
but there is this orange stripe part next to the redline, thats the sweet spot to shift but yeah it holds 90 percent of its power curve all the way through, so basically from idle to about 6k is its entire power curve thats INSANE
but yeah it holds 90 percent of all its power, and peaks at 100 percent at 4000, and then goes back to 90 until redline

3 Likes

I think the 13.5 accel gonna need 14.4-14.7
I dont even think a charger hemi can beat that I doubt it

3 Likes

I had no idea of this information until yesterday

3 Likes

gonna do the rest on correct topic ill brb to this one in a minute

3 Likes

Damn what’s the 0-60?

2 Likes

the skip-shift slows the 0-60 down, (shift delayer) GM had to put it on the Tremec T-5 transmission because of FuEl EcOnoMy
I might try to take it off later (probably illegal, but it had the gov’t emissions deleted…shhh don’t tell anyone :mega xd:
But I would say, without the skip shift, 6 sec range DEFINITELY.
it is DEADLY fast for such a large car, its all in the design.
rn its prob around 7.1 sec, but mainly because its H A R D to shift perfectly out of first gear into second because first gear literally gets slammed to the floor almost immediately (basically it goes from 0-30 in like 2. something seconds)
once it hits 55 there’s no stopping it it reaches its top speed in less than 20 seconds

1 Like

second gear gets it to 59 on a flat surface

1 Like

i wonder which engine is weaker in derby: the drill or the underground loader?

2 Likes

I can go look

1 Like

swap

3 Likes

More expensive imo

2 Likes

man vip is cheap
1 trillion money cost more than that

3 Likes