Talk about school

Favourite and least favourite subjects

1 Like

my favorite subjects for all of my schools i been too (except preschool) was history but my least favorite was obviously math bruh that shit sucked for me

2 Likes

Favorite dismissal
Worst everything else but lunch and dismissal

2 Likes

Favourite Is this lesson I used to have where we played games on the school computers or ipads

1 Like

Truth

1 Like

8:30

1 Like

elementary: 9:30
middle: 8:00
high-school: 7:45

1 Like

I have to get my ass out the door at 8:05 and walk
A perk was my mum and friends mum and friend worked (went for friend) at the same school so we got there early and sat on the heat or got a ride
This was elementary or primary school btw

1 Like

i had to walk 30 minutes to middle school and 25 minutes to high school. (The middle school and the high school were connected to eachother by a walk way that goes over the stream and to my middle school where then i would have to walk up a giant steep ahh hill)

1 Like

Bro I go past this old train bridge and when It was frozen I tried not to fall over
And there a alleyway I have to go through and one time I saw the people do smoke the special stuff( don’t want to say what tho)

1 Like

yea i use to walk through the abandoned mall parking lot to shortcut and i saw teens smoking there

1 Like

Yeah, but my friend lives just up the road from me so that’s good but we go to different school
Bigasad

1 Like

oof

1 Like

what country is this???
MODE: (EXTREMELY HARD :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:)

2 Likes

Dunno

1 Like

itsssss

1 Like

itsss

LICHENSTEIN

1 Like

Noice

1 Like

I have no homework which is good

1 Like