@Storm

Hmm I might do my truck inRL…wish I had picture ;~;…can probably leave for a sec and take picture

1 Like

not sure tho my camera is horrible ;~;

1 Like

meh ill just find image of it

1 Like

tell me the name of it

2 Likes

hows dis? This is my truck just minus the rust and fender guards :>
angle might be too hard tho to draw on

2 Likes

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71

1 Like

nhmm looks great

2 Likes

Ok I’ma see what I can do

2 Likes

Oh wanna know something else? I killed some poor chap doing loop de loops in the stunt plane with the sniper he was doing it over the prison I was on that snowy mountain and he was doing an immelmann turn and I killed him on the spot i hit him TWICE, and second one got him and the plane stopped mid-loop and just yeeted into the ground he literally just left afterwards

2 Likes

I use my laser aim in CC2 tank battles a lot I have gotten first KO at 2 seconds when my internet is good

2 Likes

Yeah there’s that one spot on the WDZ where you can insta-kill them

2 Likes

It literally depresses me to play jailbreak from how utterly un-wholesome it is now. It’s bloated with things it never needed, random fcking balloons in the air blotting out the pretty sky that jailbreak now beholds. The sniper is useless now, therefore erasing my once glorious role in killing basically anything I encountered without being killed myself. I even killed hackers and made then ragequit (lol)
Gun controls are screwed over, which erases my once legendary aim. At least I can use it for e better game now (CC2)
I know this is irrelivant (sort of) to the topic, but
I just really miss it :(
RIGHT when the sniper was added and museum, was when JB was at its best imo.
I miss it when the map was more naturally colored (the lighting now is waaay over-saturated, not natural at all)
the bullets are all tracers for some reason, which is dumb
I Just miss it when it was a more empty, natural, wholesome place. Now its stuffed with unnecessary cultural, meme references, and just a whole bunch of other crap it never needed. The whole game is one oversaturated, miserable, toxic meme basically. it’s like all emojis smashed into one (I HATE emojis) and way too many colors. It’s not original anymore, its garbage that will die soon.
I have had my good times on it taken away from me thanks to the devs…I no longer have any respect for them. They have succumbed to being people pleasers and it is eating their game alive with all the cancerous aspects of the latter 2000s (2017-2020) :(
makes me so sad.
I will rest easy when this game has finally died. And the horrible mockery, vulgarity and toxicity (these are traits of 90 percent of the people that play it, again 90, not all of them) that it contains, as well as all the unnecessary popular media references, pop culture, and overall revolting personality that jailbreak now inhabits, fades away in the wind of time.
I will miss what it once was ;~;

1 Like

lighting is a bit over teh top, but i like it
also i have terrible aim and combat skills unless im in my mountain annhilator or in a tank in cc2

1 Like