[Spoilers] Cars From Sneak Peeks

I don’t know how it hasn’t become a suggestion yet

5 Likes

the supra’s a tier 1 and it costs around 500k so its a beginner derby

4 Likes

lol it’s in experienced

4 Likes

ambulance somehow is in experienced (it doesnt belong there at all, its going to suffer greatly) and is priced way too high for what it is
The tractor for some absurd reason is in pro, it is going to be a free kill in pro
The vic is in beginner, which is reasonable. It is group, which is reasonably. all else is…b r u h
derby is fun now, now that the maps are bigger I am not constantly in a cloud of angry noobs like I once was on the very very cramped old maps

5 Likes

WHY TF IS IT IN PRO

4 Likes

because the devteam is on drugs ig

3 Likes

legion still doesn’t understand pro n experienced derby

3 Likes

could you not
I didnt come here to get into a pissing contest

4 Likes

k sorry

4 Likes

sorry if that was a little salty of me something horrible happened to me yesterday I should prob afk from forum for now have a nice day

4 Likes

there are a lot of pro rank cars that can easily get desimated, the tractor and ambulance are just two of them.

5 Likes

you would think that the ambulance would be pretty good, considering all the other police cars and fire truck are pretty good

5 Likes

its good but nowhere near good enough for experienced, things like the group digger thing (forgot name) and the tractor, being in pro is a complete joke

4 Likes

yeah don’t worry i was just annoying you had every right to say it

4 Likes

oh ok. still though, I regret being angry (I dont like being angry)

6 Likes

I have an idea but it’s not necessarily a car, more a feature to all cars. I think at token 3 or 4, it should give you a new control, “Remote Control”.
This will allow players to use their car from a distance.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum :)
I hope you’re doing well
I like the idea but would take an extreme amount of work probably

5 Likes

What if there was a way to put a machine gun on a swat van as a new Token 4 car (not useable in derby arenas)

5 Likes

I think it should be usable in derby, just not constant, like maybe a powerup or something but powerups could be removed in the future do idk

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.