Soviet prototype tank

actually i want it added i do not care i do not care i just want this monstrosity added into cc2

1 Like

thats the point of a suggestion

1 Like

wow, 21 responses in a week. No real tank has scored so much

1 Like

i know . but is there hope for kravchenko tank to be added into cc2 dealership not event special not even special juggernaut round I JUST WANT this added into the cc2 dealership if possible

1 Like

I found this t-90 mine plow tmt-k

1 Like

2 Likes

This one is real with bigger plow and also soviet so might be added if someon esuggest it

1 Like

no no NO i dont want that wack tank i want a 2 cannon tank with a plow no matter real or ficitional

1 Like

ngl i don’t want this
especially since it is fictional

3 Likes

i swear if they add that t80 not my super heavy tank im jumping off a cliff to the water and accept death FR.

1 Like

T-90* but what if they add just a normal T-90 and not with TMT-K plow?

1 Like

Btw here some multi gun tank idk you will be ok with since these exist

1 Like

v24TezizRaK3NUU9NLzKrlDzADoshsEE8xxO9tuaCaY
main-qimg-76e06bcbc8e38c6c3754287f794a20dd

1a614a2689d25ef228293daf030ca8eb

2 Likes

bro i want the kravchenko tank nothing else IM NOT FINE WITH ANY OTHER i just want the prototype tank added not one of these tanks!

1 Like

the only fictional
vehicle i would have 100% fun in cc2 is the soviet prototype tank no other game can add this but cc2 devs and not make it too bricky or not identical such as missing stuff for EG missing plow or cannon

1 Like

people are going to spam this tank so i dont think this will be added

1 Like

what a ungrateful dammend community

1 Like

rude

1 Like

because if that tank dont get added im leaving this ungrateful community server and will ask for cc2 gamepasses that i bought which are the crowbar and vip full refund no objections

and stop complaining like It Wont Be added etc

this is the only FICTIONAL vehicle i want to drive and use in cc2 if they add like a mbt tank then i will want 100% refund and leave this community for good

1 Like

Ah yes, the whole world revolves around you and you should be the only person to decide over a game with millions of players.

Talk about ungrateful :clown_face:

2 Likes