[Small] Add ladders in the Train Collision in the train area

Mobile users be like::eye::lips::eye:

screw mobile users

Ohā€¦ā€¦.Iā€™m on mobileā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Huh?

The ā€œTrain Collisionā€ crusher in Row 3 is efficient and easy to operate, for the most part. There is a problem where if you accidentally drive your car all the way down the conveyor, there is no way to activate the train or get out of the train tunnel. The crusher already has an access door, but it canā€™t be accessed by anyone stuck inside the tunnel. I suggest an access door be implemented into the window of the control room. This will provide a way for any unfortunate users (including myself) to still be able to operate the crusher even if we get stuck in the train tunnel.

1 Like

u know its gonna be good when they write an entire hook to start off their suggestion

go in shiftlock, click the button, stand on the edge so the train doesnt hit you.

What if on mobile?

you can shiftlock in mobile

Howā€¦ā€¦

We donā€™t have a shift key

enable it in settings then click the button with a circle around a lock

That doesnā€™t appear for me

it might only be in certain games, usually shows up in corners

Certain games yes, cc2 ainā€™t one of the certain games sadly

that sucks, but thats really the only thing i use shiftlock for ingame so it makes sense

Thats convenient but in case this doesnt get added, (probably wont, sadly) you can teleport to the spawn easily just by pressing a tp button next to dealership button.

Cool idea ngl

You can tp to spawn without resetting character or respawning car.
Simply by pressing the button next to dealership button

I appreciate your help, but I donā€™t like the idea of having to teleport back to the spawn every time I use the train collision crusher, particularly during live server competitions that involve using bonus crushers.

1 Like

This has been added