Post your useless CC2 facts here

no
the trelet 4x4 apc can turn from e to b class

where do you get this stuff

2 Likes

The FT-6 Super Drill and Bloodhound LSR have the same value with the Platinum Material equipped.

1 Like

It was at one point, yes. This was before it was actually implemented into CC2

sometimes it’s pretty easy to get carried away with stats, this is super unrealistic but you can say the same for some older fictional cars which was sorta what I went for

2 Likes

It honestly wasn’t too far from realistic. While yes the truck was ungodly massive, it was also a 6x6 with a custom built 8 speed gearbox and a twin turbo Cummins making around 850 HP at the time

Unfortunately the chassis (ATS+DynDS) no longer works due to Roblox completely changing the way client-based (Local) scripts work, which was actually a good thing because it made it more difficult to exploit games directly.
I’ve considered swapping the original truck to AC6 and re-releasing it though with the facelift

2 Likes

The eb110 is the only X class tier 1 car that is made in the 1990s

The Tuk Tuk Transport can have a more quicker acceleration than a Supercar

The Gt86 is the Fastest Scion because the Gt86 is also a subaru and a scion so the gt86 is the fastest scion and the slowest subaru

Lag is the worst thing in cc2

Unlike the mustang 2018 the camaro ss cannot be B class

1 Like

The Forter series-T News Van/Ford E-series News Van has a very funny news story about Widewellz
The text reads:
Sightings of a weird creature in CC2
“Widewellz is real and will come for you” Said SkilledOn, who’s probably getting fired

1 Like

The Forter Musterang Boost/1966 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 and the Forter series-T News Van/Ford E-series News Van are two out of some vehicles to have three different customizations for the interior.

3 Likes

this isn’t even a fact it’s an opinion

3 Likes

uh-huh

maybe check all of the vehicles before making a conclusion?

4 Likes

I was skimming through it because I can’t be arsed to check absolutely every vehicle

2 Likes

honestly me neither but there’s at least a dozen

3 Likes

in the death slope, there’s a very small chance that if you glitch ragdoll (that’s how I call it), and subsequently get chopped up while going down at a high speed, your death ragdoll with glitch out
this is an excuse to just share this with y’all

4 Likes

what the

2 Likes

ROBLOX physics moment

1 Like

In the old days of cc2 and cc1 some cars have printed rims like audi rims on a laferrari and scion rims on a midnight envy since it was shown in some badges

the Supra sounds the same as the Olympic RS and the Lakeland GT2

The WVD shunobu have a small defect on the front bumper

The Mustang ecoboost may be a V8 in CC2 because of its similar performance to its rival and having quad pipes in the rear

2 Likes

The Terrain Destroyer resembles the GMC Topkick, which is Ironhide’s disguise in Transformers, my favorite movie series and TV show.

3 Likes

The EB7 Mountain Annihilator has a tunnel thing under the body, most likey to crush down rocks to smaller pieces

That exr truck has a pic of widewellz near the bed

1 Like

Owning the Paranormal Party Hat from Roblox will give you the “Spookster” title, which is a really rare head title since no one bought the hat.

1 Like