2 Likes

ur momh simlator 2004

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Man this is an old pic

4 Likes

they did tho…
also blanked out guy is a very very very very very very very bad Austrian person that failed art school

2 Likes

Or at the time Austro-Hungarian

1 Like

its still a very bad guy that failed art school

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

bruh what why u be replying me that video like whbat

1 Like

I accidentally did that

1 Like

what did u intend to send me

1 Like

A video where a guy says lebron james name alikes

I think this is it

2 Likes

bruh

2 Likes

bro on a post of “germany lost” in the thumbnail?

2 Likes

i accidentally replied to that

2 Likes

One of my all-time best screenshots of an all-time favorite space-sim of mine, which I currently use for my PC wallpaper.
What you see are nebulae surrounding me, thousands of kilometers away.
Up at the top-left you see a planet with a little visible detail of volcanic activity.
Then the nebula splits up to the right, revealing the stars of the milky way. Don’t remember which sector I was in, either Sirius or Altair. I think the foremost. Forgot which system, might be in Kusari (Japanese) space.
That fine piece of hardware you see flying slow and gracefully is my finest ship, the Bullpup Mark 2. Is the nastiest ship in the game, featuring super-maneuverability, a full compliment of 6 Particle cannon-type gatling guns, and is one of the fastest ships. An absolute monster at dogfighting. It also has a very strong hull and shield. I have upgraded its already powerful power core and shield with in-game “aftermarket” parts.

The game is Freelancer (2003) with the Crossfire 2.0 (full edition) mod. I HIGHLY recommend it ^^
edit: oh, and yes you can fly through nebulas and mine in them (if the nebula has mining zones or mineable material in them) plot courses, all kinds of stuff. That planet is also tangible, you can go look at it and land on it (if its geology and whatnot supports life)

6 Likes

Sussy baseball

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

20221125_100411
tekken 1 kazuya just be standing like that bruh who tf are you boutta electric wind god fist?

4 Likes