Pls unbanned SirWelker19/SirMonke19

It doesn’t matter, a game mod had valid proof he exploited so he’s banned deal with it the end

3 Likes

soo hes not hacking in the car crusher

1 Like

therefor hes not allowed to be banned because hes not hacking or cheating in the car crusher

1 Like

welp imma go tell my friend about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Skilled_On @Regalijan Please tell this man why sirwelker was banned, I’m losing my patience and he’s startin to follow me in games telling me to unban the kid when I didn’t ban him to begin with

4 Likes

@emmanuelcedrick_merc Now stop following me in shit i’m doing and c o p e ty

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHAH thx for the crap-ton information tho xD… That will help

1 Like

I’m not laughing

1 Like

But ok, have fun crying about something this person won’t be unbanned for, have fun wasting your time

5 Likes

:sip:

2 Likes

a fucking mod banned him because he was exploiting so deal with it ok and if you want to continue then talk to your mother about it not here… … … … … … … … … … …watching you continue saying that he should be unbanned make me wonder if you should be banned

4 Likes

exploiting literally is cheating LMAO

4 Likes

He came into a game I was playing to tell me “sir hacked in another game not CC so unban him”

3 Likes

“he was banned for exploiting”

“so he cant be banned because of hacking or cheating”

3 Likes

:3djoy:

3 Likes

im friends with sir too and i’ve wondered why i never saw him on cc in a while

2 Likes

I’m just like I never banned him to begin with an I can’t do anything about it and he’s like yes u can ur literally a mod I voted u for mod and now I regret it

Bruh I’m not a game mod

1 Like

imagereplying…

2 Likes

by that logic its not your fault for cheating on the test if there was someone next to you

3 Likes

the top master crusher hacked in the dirt track once lol

3 Likes