More time to get limited vehicle

I have spent over 4 hours in homework one time

5 Likes

But most homework takes an hour to do minus times teachers make us read books and some missions take longer than ten minutes especially if it is a derby or competition mission and things like energy core and make it take longer

6 Likes

Plus some people can only play on weekends
(like me, except i have roblox on my phone so i can get it done)

5 Likes

Should also make some of the missions give more points cause they are only 15 and not every daily mission gives points, the 40 points after completing 7 daily missions is pretty good but thats still not really enough, i had to buy the first 2 exclusive vehicles already but frankly I think limited time exclusive vehicles that are only gonna be available once is not a good idea. Should instead be in like a rotation to give returning players and new players a chance to get them.

5 Likes

Man, I have a lot of homework and tests. I can’t do these missions because I don’t have time :watch:

When I opened the Mission Hub, the Race Truck was gone
I JUST LOST IT !!! :disappointed:

I really wanted to buy it because I had almost the same Missions Points as the Race Truck cost, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME ???

that’s why I asked you for robux and you refused me despite what Turbo told me

4 Likes

i literally only had 25 robux at the time

4 Likes

Its literally your problem if you can’t get it

5 Likes

^ also this

4 Likes

If you have lots of homework, just plan your time between work amd roblox wisely

4 Likes

you know, the Race Truck is kinda useless imo

4 Likes

ok ok

Listen here, could you tell me when you start school and end school?

4 Likes

he was replying to stre, not delux

4 Likes

skill issues i guess

3 Likes

ik

2 Likes

I start at 8:05 am and finish at 3:10 pm

2 Likes

but I really wanted it :unamused:

2 Likes

You said that even if you had, you wouldn’t have given me

2 Likes

well i start at 7am and end at 1.50am on non cca days (only @void_12 will know this) so yea the difference isn’t that much between you and me

3 Likes

well then why the hell did you ask

3 Likes

do you not know what is derby

2 Likes