In game option: blood

It’s intentionally kid-friendly, and this game is on Xbox, which doesn’t allow blood, chat, etc.

3 Likes

Wait a second. There is an PC version, if you have 13+ You will have more abilities like more words in chat, more options etc. Also remember some shooters…Why ROBLOX didn’t block them, cuz they have violence and blood.

3 Likes

BECAUSE THEY DID NOT TICK THE BOX FOR XBOX HSIOUFBIUARGIYGBHORUHGOUREHPOGUHRUOEHGSOU

3 Likes

Well, remember “Phantom Forces”. There is a console version of this game

3 Likes

nope
panwellz want everyone to play not just teens imagine a son playing it then his mom comes over to see what he is ding and she sees blood on the screen he will be banned

4 Likes

My friend plays cc2 on xbox.

4 Likes

yesss and like the organs blowing up :drooling_face:

4 Likes

that would be insane

3 Likes

insanely strange

3 Likes

it would be awesome

3 Likes

yes I still want to commit blender jumping and machine gun for science on myself with super cars for money

4 Likes

YES

3 Likes

I don’t think that would be added bc roblox is unstable and he can ban games with little blood and don’t ban games with lots of blood and gore (PF, vertigo etc.)

4 Likes

yes but there is no real gore where organs splatter around

3 Likes

i take this as saying "nonono i want blood but im under 13 pls dont delete for under 13 people!!!

3 Likes

Adding blood is risky, even if you were able to toggle it on and off, Roblox will take down games with blood in it.
Sure- there’s those few games with blood, but does it look like Roblox gave a shit to those games having blood in it? No, but apparently other games having blood will get the game taken down.

4 Likes

i agree

3 Likes

13> Automatically deactivate

13+ automatically activated

Under 13 kid:blood scared… ;-;
It was his fault to set a high age.

4 Likes

not a good idea

3 Likes

just dont add it

3 Likes