GMC topkick c4500

Here are the specs and more pictures. Also, devs, if this does get added, this vehicle is otherwise known as the Chevy kodiak, so for copyrighting sake you can just name it “Kodiak” or something, would be a cool name imo
***BY THE WAY: I think it would be neat if the 4x4 badging on the side was put on it if it was added, would make it cooler and more unique. Also the lettering on the front bumper (Road Armor logo). It would also be AWD in the game (4x4 cant work in roblox)
I will be very thorough in this, I REALLY REALLY, truly, want this added. More than anything I have suggested tbh (this is not my suggestion) It should replace TD, its really what the TD is trying to be.
Specs—
Engine: GMC Topkick is equipped with a powerful 6.6 liter Duramax Turbodiesel (they use these in small tanks) Clocking in 300 horses at 3000 RPM, and an earth splitting 605ft/Ibs of torque at only 1600 RPM!! This engine has also proven to be a very durable and reliable engine inRL, so this engine should be VERY hard to destroy in collisions, even a few direct-on engine collisions. This engine is used in small tanks. Come on.
Drivetrain: all-time 4x4 (AWD in roblox) Transmission is the legendary Allison 1000 H, 5 speed automatic transmission, which is quite literally one of the best transmissions EVER put into a truck. It will literally outlast any truck, and is amazing paired with the powerful Dmax. Shifts smooth as silk and basically never breaks.
Suspension and stuff: This rig has air powered shocks, giving it excellent offroading and hauling (payload) abilities, and keeping the cab roll in check despite its size and weight. (to accomplish, make the suspension pretty stiff, (very little “lean” when turning, which is what all trucks in CC2 are plagued with) and giving the suspension a lot of TRAVEL. Stiff, and much travel :>
This thing also has very good braking despite its size, featuring four ABS anti-locking four channel brakes.
Funny: 7mpg. LOL
Weight: 12,400 pounds (6.2 tons)
accel unmodded: 5.7
accel fully modded: 14.1

Top speed: 75 MPH
CC2----
Tier: 2, or 3 replacing TD
Access: VIP (dur lol)
Attack: (unmodded) 53
Attack: modded fully (plow cannot be used) 131
Defense rating: 247
Price: 2.9M (where TD is as of now)
I know the accel took a huge jump, but once you give the LB7 duramax a chip upgrade and turbo power…they get MEAN. These GM diesels REALLY wake up to mods, even more than the LS engines.

5 Likes