stupid fußball

2 Likes

ja

1 Like

ja

2 Likes

look at ze off topic und vote now

1 Like

ik im hella late, but congrats on your milestone, i was planning to get 100 days, but the halloween server issues killed my streak

to

1 Like

both are bad

1 Like

Random things happen at nfl games so I guess that’s why you think American football is bad
Like this

1 Like

fr

1 Like

so true alan!

1 Like

and what about my milestones???

1 Like

post screenshots

2 Likes

Regarding football, I like it. I think it’s cool, but not worth pursuing
There are an ungodly amount of head trauma injuries that go along unspoken. Countless football players end up having cognitive issues and memory issues later in life that has the potential to destroy that said life.
Football is horrible for the body. Better off just going and gaining at a gym instead of knocking your heads together over a game and damaging your brain. Breaking bones n stuff as well too but football is a surefire way to damage your brain via concussions and it have lasting effects (and, often get progressively worse over time). It’s very easy to get a concussion, just about every football tackle will give you one just from running full speed and coming to a complete stop. Depends on bodyweight though

BUUUUUUUT this is off topic (kinda) so imma stop here, GN

3 Likes

i have 150 trillion!!

i have 200 trillion, ratio

1 Like

woah

ur better ur smarter ur tronger
. you are better!

which football

1 Like

regarding injuries and such I am referring mostly to highschool/college+ football

soooooooooooo american football or just football

1 Like