Core challenges

did it with my jesko

2 Likes

Ok, I got a few (lots actually) easy challenges (Well, they were easy for me)…
Make it with the Land Train.
Make it with the Dump Truck.
Make it with the EB7 Mountain Annihilator.
Make it with the Exoniphic MK1 (Personally do this a lot).
Make it with the Peel P50.
Make it with out going over first gear (If it shifts, it’s fine as long as you don’t keep accelerating, get into third, and you’re out) [fast car recommended for a fast first gear, electric vehicles do not count].
Make it with out going over 100 KM/H (62 MPH). Slightly being over temporarily is ok.
Make it by deliberately taking a longer route.
Make it with the Golf Cart (Pretty difficult if you’re not ready, and for the Mountain ones).
Make it with the Renault UE-57.
Make it with an unstable car (Removing a few parts and a wheel will help to get said unstable car).
Make it with PVP on, while being attacked by an APC (Friend Required).

I’ll be back with more when I can remember ones I’ve done, and some more that I can add.

3 Likes

Here’s another one, maybe.

Make it to the core using a tank… but you can only move by using the recoil of your gun.

3 Likes

What about finding a specific thing around the map and without it you cannot go in the heli, you will have a time of 120 secs to find that specific object.

2 Likes

done this with jesko see above

done this with heli in stunt and maxed peel

peel counts?

not yet
sometimes i escape with the free minivan (stock)

2 Likes

oh my god

2 Likes

use the supra with drift tires???

1 Like

This is a good idea imo.

Peel counts.

1 Like

On second though this might be impossible

1 Like

Pfft- Would not be surprised, not much recoil to use…
ACTUALLY- Laggy Servers. On those, the recoil tends to be intense (lasting ages, and accelerating you to speeds of like 230 KM/H) It’s painful to manage, and not very consistent, but if you get lucky enough, you might do it. I am going to assume a 1/1000 chance though lol.

1 Like

Yeah if you lag you can get some good recoil

1 Like

Also, the only way you can get to the heli is if it spawns in an area with no slopes (mostly runway). Otherwise, it’s an instant faliure

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

Although I think, with a laggy recoil at the start and a good heli spawn, it could be possible with the Abrams tank

1 Like

Possibly, I might try to do this with Lizzie (Exoniphic- Actually, if you don’t know about the names, check this-Has anyone ever named their cc2 cars)
I’ll do that in a bit, gotta go shopping lmao

1 Like

Also, another challenge based entirely on luck:

Get to the heli before it even arrives.

2 Likes

Done this.
Multiple times lol.
Spawns at row 2, airport while I’m there… At the Hangars… Or the little hill thing it spawns on by the Race Track.
Mountain, self-explanatory, On the beach when I’m there helping others find the shell, or up on the darn mountain when I’m just taking screenshots of my cars.
Stunt Park, etc.

2 Likes

I wanna see the help appear

1 Like

Has anyone ever named their cc2 cars - #4 by Chaoscreator70*

2 Likes