Claim Anything


I claimed the niko plush, it’a mine now

I officially claim the M15A Gun Motor Carriage
image

i didn’t think the m3 could be made worse but i’ve been proven wrong

Ayo this m3 looking sus

Kaiju is not even something from Anime
Kaijus are from Japanese, Big Monsters, Like Godzilla or Kong

i will allow you to claim CarSpoilerConsumer only this once, no one else can but you cuz you claimed him

Kaiju`s are Mythological Giant Creatures, Normally Huge Lizards Or Dragons In Japanese Folklore

is mine


And the griddy is mine
20221122_215320
And this scallywag is also mine
20221122_214845
Also These Two Are Mine

I claim everything :D

sadly cant, as i said you cant claim anything really important,
And everything is important, really important

I claim everything that is not important :D

So Flies, Mosquitoes, Bricks and All That Stuff? Alright

And more but that’s another talk

I claim all boat related things

I claim $$)&/&@- 1001001000100100110 …- . — “@$/&);@ [################—-]

Oh thx for telling me

image

3 Likes

@Alanzcool btw I like your pfp, did you make it?

I think you should be able to reply now


Mortals, I claim this