Car dealership is broken for me

Yea sometimes the same thing happens to me

2 Likes

I too want to know

Can you spawn it and does it actually go that fast

78 tons = tank

Handling doesnt make it a tank

A bit late but this was great help to fix this, so I ranked you up in the group

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Background of the GUI for dealership is gone and the box with information of cars says “NAME”

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Rarely (only happened this session)

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. I clicked on dealership. I might of pressed it too early while loading so it couldnt wait long enough, (could maybe be fixed with a waitforchild? I say this because it cant index with honda_4)

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: Sean_Developer

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer:
It says Vehicle Name, 222,222
222 KMH / MPH
Answer:
Sometimes
Answer:
Tablet
First you gotta leave then rejoin quickly. Then you will get that.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. *(Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: Reset48608337

What is the bug?
Answer: When opening the dealership, none of the vehicles will load despite everything else being loaded, as well as upon initially entering the dealership the vehicle stats seem to have defaulted in a way. (Yes, I have checked my internet)

Answer: Rarely, only just happened, or to me at least.

1. Enter game
  2. Open dealership
  3. The vehicles will not load nor can you spawn then no matter how long you wait. The circumstances to get this to happen may be of personal relations (maybe my internet but it’s running fine with everything else so maybe it could be another thing?)

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: CorporealDreams

4 Likes

What is the bug?
Answer: When opening the dealership, the car models don’t load and the stats menu gets replaced with a placeholder-looking thing. (image 2)

Answer: So far it only happened one time under specific conditions.

1. Join a server with a race competition “join race” popup active.
  2. Press the join race button.
  3. Get other player/s to leave so you’re the only one left within the last 3 seconds of countdown.
  4. Let the popup close.
  5. Going into the dealership gives you the above view.
    (** unsure if 3 plays an important role)

Yes/No: Yes (only for me)

View of dealership

Roblox username: Galactic_Lulz

4 Likes