4 Likes

PRETTY MUCH

3 Likes

yes reminds me of that low sensitivity players memes

2 Likes

no not really

It would take corners at like 200kmh+

2 Likes

Assuming my calculations in this poorly slapped together text document are correct, this wreckage of unobtainium would have a handling stat of 120 (8 G x 15, with 15 being the handling stat of a 1G car, that being the nissan 370Z). Aint no way that gonna get added in any world.

2 Likes

also using these calculations, we can deduce that according to the designers of the Caparo T1, the thing does 3G, and therefore has a handling stat of 45, that’s a level of Stat Asspulling that DC comic writers would practically cream over.

2 Likes

yes but you see here’s the thing

you aren’t basing this on real life specs and more so on video game specs

also if you say the T1 can’t be added, neither can the NIO EP9

but that got a sneak peek so…

2 Likes

also, if that’s the case, then there shouldn’t be any F1 cars, let alone LMP1 cars

2 Likes

all I’m just saying is that your calculations are flawed

2 Likes

i mean specifically with what the car manufacturer/creator said. obviously theres no way the Caparo T1 ACTUALLY does 3 G’s in a corner, afterall in right angle turn it only did like, what, 70 something MPH in PGR4? im just saying even with the handling stats you provide, they are both overestimating what a car could be doing without being overpowered, but also underestimating the “said” capabilties. Said being what the creator says.

2 Likes

tbf the “lmp1 cars” or should i say, car, is actually an LMP2, and as per the f1 cars, they’re not IRL F1 cars, so there’s no telling what their actual performance statistics are

2 Likes

im just saying that by these calculations, 8G’s is an extreme number already in gran turismo, but it would completely break this game into two halves, the car’s which do just ever so slightly over 1 G (literally every real car and the pre-existing vgt’s), or the cars that you have to use to win in X class

2 Likes

fine, since you like calculating so much, here’s something I calculated

I’ve decided to measure the Kg of Downforce/Kg of car weight ratio

the T1 has a higher ratio compared to the EP9

2 Likes

explain this then

2 Likes

i had some time to think before you, so i’ll explain something real quick. I know that it’s a weird place to start but in my opinion the handling stats in asphalt 9 make more sense than in this game. in asphalt 9 the handling is calculated using three factors, g’s are the steering angle of a car, so in this case the caparo t1 would be very good, the thing is tho that the maximum amount of g’s applies only to the handling style the car has a bias to (drifting or grip), and this changes depending on the stat you mentioned, downforce to kilograms, if the ratio is lets say 0.5/1, then the car would be geared more towards drifting, and trying to drive the car without drifting will be more difficult, where as if the downforce is more than the weight, the car becomes grippier, making the drift steering angle wide but making it able to drive extremely well when not drifting, explaining why for example the new tvr griffith drifts horribly in that game but also why it’s perfect nitro handling is so overpowered, and lastly theres how much the car brakes during cornering, which is the actual stat you see in game. the reason i bring this up is because the handling stat, while completely made up, has no actual bearing on the car’s effectiveness in the corners and it’s actually the way the car is designed that matters. and the reason why this is problematic is that in car crushers 2, the handling stat acts like a quantified version of the car’s capabilities. the reason this is a problem is because the handling stat calculation itself is made up, but the stat also accurately indicates the car’s actual handling, making it much harder to come up with new handling stats unless you use the method the developers themselves use, explaining str’s blunder, since he is not invovled with the actual development of the game and therefore doesnt have access to the tools required to calculate the stats. so in short i stand by my point by disproving not only the two of ours calculations, but also any future attempts to add a handling stat to suggestions, since we dont have the actual resources to create the stats.

2 Likes

just note that CC2 devs most likely don’t use formulas to specify the handling of the car

example of which would be the laferrari and the Dodge Viper acr

2 Likes

yes, and no. while yes theres no in real life formula which would explain the handling stats, the devs themselves probably use some type of basic calculation to predict the handling stat, hence why most of the cars hover around 19.9 and slightly more than 1 g, which most track record holding road legal cars do.

2 Likes

and also by using that argument you also disproved the calculation you did just above, since that, once again, isnt enough to get the true handling stat

2 Likes

this is fun to read

1 Like