Anti Hacker/Cheating script

Before posting, make sure that:

• The suggestion is not in the Car Crushers 2 Trello Trello
  • It has not been suggested in the forum already (Search or check the “your topic is similar to…” tab)
    If it already exists, like that instead to increase the chances of it being added!

There should be an anti hacker script to add that needs to be done, there are hackers out there are making the game less fun. I encountered one hacker that kept flying with his/her car at a race.

The Anti Hacker/Cheating Script should be added as follows:
-Your money is blocked (you cant get any)
-Your parts would decrease overtime until at 0 or negative.
-You get no credits/scraps
-You lose all your tokens (Note that if you transfer go to settings and look for transfer, reset stats if you have all 4 tokens while your hacking, the game gets softlocked and it makes you reset stats instead when you press the transfer button
-Your car will always be a race class F
-You cant make any improvements to it
-You cant add rocket boosts only if you have gamepass or plows
-You cant add skins to it i.e. gamepass skins
-When core is starting to explode, when you reach the helicopter, you cant get on it.
-If you somehow get on it, and it explodes, first it flings you out of it, then you die and get kicked/banned.
-When people hit your car, your car always get destroyed (because of this below)
-You only have starter cars
-VIP doesnt work
-You become a bad crusher in the group wall
-You cant launch core if you have the gamepass
-Once you die, you get kicked and if you die to a crusher, it gets softlocked for 30 seconds, then kicks you.
and now… the final.
-When you do a race, you always get a DNF if you finish it
That’s all!
If Panwellz wants me to take down this topic/edit it, i will do it!
Add some suggestions here, and i will put them in the People Requested suggestions!

People Requested suggestions:
none yet!

3 Likes

I mean yeah, this is funny. Reminds of back 10 years ago when game developers would implement features that break the game for players who pirated the game. Instead of outright banning the player, it makes the game extremely inconvenient or borderline unplayable for them. It’s a cool idea.

But… How will the game detect who is exploiting? That right there is the biggest issue with any suggestion regarding an anti-cheat. Everything on your list is completely pointless if the game cannot detect who is an exploiter to begin with.

Most hackers on this game use fly mode. How will the anti-cheat differentiate between hackers vs people who are victims of a game bug? If you were to make it so people who are flying are detected as hackers… There will be a lot of false positives and a lot of people are gonna be falsely flagged as an exploiter due to how glitchy the physics are in this game. Imagine you get flung during a derby round and the game counts it as “flying”. Now you’re considered an exploiter unfairly.

This is actually my theory on why this game still doesn’t have anti cheat. It’s not easy to differentiate between actual hackers and things caused by glitches. And honestly, It’s understandable. I’d honestly rather play in servers full of hackers, than to have a faulty anti cheat into the game that unfairly punishes innocent players.

4 Likes

Huh… so that’s how. Ok, yeah I know now, thanks for telling me!