Add the BloodHound SSC

and ateast 1 letter in their name

3 Likes

they both have a u and a c

4 Likes

they can boht turn

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes

lol that post will never be deleted

5 Likes

wdym?

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

because i copy and pasted the sentence

4 Likes

yeeeeeeeeees

5 Likes

Absolutely. When I learned about this car I knew there had to already be a push for it to be added. Hope it does too.

5 Likes

NAME : Bloodhound LSR

PICTURES :

Price : Real 11 million ! In game : 200 T

Speed : 1 690 km/h ! (trust ssc : 1 228 km/h)

free vehicle !

7 Likes

Don’t think this will be added considering the thrust is already ingame

3 Likes

this could be alternative for people who don’t have the vip pass like me

2 Likes

Bruh all the more it should be vip because its better than the thrust

2 Likes

then they should make the thrust non-vip, us who don’t have robux need a vehicle with incredible top speed and acceleration

3 Likes

hope it gets added

2 Likes

bloohound ssc just like thrust ssc is one of the fastest car in the world together with thrust ssc so why not add it imageimageimage
interior imageimage

size comparison image
lore image
Bloodhound LSR, formerly Bloodhound SSC, is a British land vehicle designed to travel at supersonic speeds with the intention of setting a new world land speed record . The arrow-shaped car, under development since 2008, is powered by a jet engine and will be fitted with an additional rocket engine. image

2 Likes

They will probably wait till they find out its max speed before making it. If they beat the record soon. If not well they’ll just make an over 1000 top speed

2 Likes

I have VIP but they shouldn’t make it VIP because someone with no robux should still be able to have a supersonic car. Just make it like 150t. Or just 100t, something really expensive.

2 Likes

Bloodhound lcr

price 100 trillion- 105 trillion
derby 3
4 tokens
class x
top speed 950 mph -1000 mph

Bloodhound lcr(Four wheels, 7.5 tonnes, 135,000 horsepower)

At full speed, Bloodhoundlcr will cover a mile (1.6km) in 3.6 seconds – that’s 4.5 football pitches laid end to end, per second, or 300m in the blink of an eye.

4 Likes