I remember dat
5 Likes
You’d probably be first on the likes leaderboard (or among the first)
5 Likes
yea those shouldn’t have shown up
2 Likes
The system can’t choose ![]()
3 Likes
I clicked wrong button
3 Likes
unless u flood 40 suggestions per day bruh
7 Likes
should’ve tried harder
(I’m joking, don’t make me and the other mods’ lives hell)
6 Likes
Good luck with Euph
4 Likes
I suggest you guys take a year off for the suggestions (just kidding)
5 Likes
why is the veilside nsx here
4 Likes
we agree to leave this last year
5 Likes
Yea
We are leaving those numbers in 2025, they are now normal numbers guys
3 Likes
you guys know str left the forums right
4 Likes
Yes, why?
3 Likes
i was wondering why are we replying to str if he’s already gone
and then i realized you can still reply even if they’re not gonna read it
4 Likes
Oh ok
3 Likes

