Win A Round In Derby Arenas Daily Mission Denying Completion of the Mission

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: I Completed Todays Daily Mission Which Is Win A Round In The Derby Arenas, It Says I Won, I Teleport Back To The Facility And Now It Says That I Didn’t Do It. (I tried multiple times and it did the same thing)

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime (until it randomly works and the bug stops)

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: iPhone

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Join A CC2 Server. 2. Go To The Derby Arenas 3. Win A Round 4. Teleport Back To The Facility When A New Round Starts 5. Acknowledge The Systems Denial Of You Winning A Round In Derby.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: pinocchiokid

also it started working when i got the pics, im gonna keep this up because it took multiple times for it to work.

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.