Whos the most extreme person you have ever met in roblox

what i mean is like extremely insane, extremely dumb, extremely toxic, etc

1 Like

Oh, I have met a lot. I will give you one example. I was playing Imposter (I know, not Car Crushers 2, shocking), when someone thought I was hacking, because I know how to figure out the Imposter really well. Someone thought I was hacking, and when I said I wasn’t, they said they were looking on my screen and knew that I was. First of all, that is technically hacking, and when I asked questions about what type of search engine (Chrome, Explorer, etc) or if I was using Windows or Apple, he left in rage. So basically, someone super stupid. Unfortunately, I didn’t catch the name.

2 Likes

i haven’t met that many myself, because i joined roblox in like summer of 2019, but i did meet this kid who absolutely hated cops. like, if you were a cop, you were a camper, a hacker, and a douchebag in this guy’s eyes. you could join the criminal team and try to troll him as much s possible, and you would be fine. now i was a cop, because i like being a cop and chasing down lamborghinis with my chiron, so yeah. I am not good with guns, so i try to take down escaping prisoners and people in camaros or other slow cars. he had been in for a while and was good with guns, so i left him getting arrested to the good cops. after that i just tailed him wherever he was in the prison and then he left in rage. he didn’t know the crouch on trampoline escape method, thank god
his user started with roblox then had a bunch of numbers after it

2 Likes

ive had so many people think i was “hacking” because i just happened to be better at something htan them (mainly racing, i am pretty good at racing which i think makes up for my terrible combat skills in every video game except arms on nintendo switch and maybe super smash bros (i have only played it in a game truck, i just started mashing buttons and magically beat my opponents) )
once i arrested a jailbreak player while he was running away and he called me hacker
i did arrest him from a kinda far place tho
it just sucks that people think you are “hacking” when they are just worse than you at some things

2 Likes

once i was grinding for buzzard in mad city, and i was done robbing jewelry and was driving away
this robbery would give me enough money to buy buzzard
this robbery gave 5k
i had 998,000
i drive past a cop who shoots at me
and then i am teleported to the prison
it wasnt a big deal, i just lost a bit of time
somehow i didnt even get mad
he said if u try to report it wont matter bc he was using an alt anyway
i was kinda dumb back then, so i didnt even report him
idk i was dumb back then
long story short i got the buzzard and did a prison raid with it
YEY

2 Likes

by the way if anyone has any ideas they can teach me how to be good with guns, thanks but no thanks
im pretty hopeless, theres nothing anyone can do to help me
doesnt matter much anyways

1 Like

also a friend of mine was playing jailbreak when this dude came up to him asking for money
now my friend is a noob in jailbreak and was grinding for the lambo
he says yes and gives him 10K cash
thats really generous of him, because he is grinding for lamborghini and hes not that good at the game
the dude asks again
then my friend gives him more
the dude asks again
my friend politely declines
the dude goes away

later my friend is robbing bank when
THE DUDE GOES INSANE
HE HACKS THE SERVER
EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE
THEN THE DUDE MAKES DEATH THREATS
HE SAYS HE WLL KILL MY FRIEND HE WILL KILL MY FRIENDS FAMILY AND HE WILL KILL HIS DOG
idk if he even knows he has a dog tho
then my friend leaves server
he’s filed 29 reports against the dude, no avail
this dude apparently blocks reports

2 Likes

confuse

1 Like

ok

1 Like

:frowning:

2 Likes

Met someone in the one and only Car Crushers who was basically wanting to fight someone verbally.

I feel like I met someone before or after that could’ve been more toxic but I don’t remember.

2 Likes

Well I met a bacon hair in cc2 that said:“how do you play this game?”

so I explained to him how to play the game(you know, how to spawn andcrash the car and stuff like that)

After 5 minutes of explaining to him, he said:“where is the dealership?”

Me:

2 Likes

Still not as short as my attention span.

2 Likes

once i was playing ultimate driving: Westover islands and i was police… …so i was driving around and then all of a sudden some one hits me from the front and wrecks my front wheels(there no damage in the game and the wheels are the only way to break the car so you cant drive)then they said i look stuck and i said in my house “no shit” and then they said how do you play the game i’m new and i’m looking at the leader boards and i see that they have been playing for years so i told them to hit alt+f4 to go to dealership and they told me to show them and then i was the stupid one as i closed my roblox window

2 Likes

Correction, built by Panwellz and others. And ya, that is just someone being stupid.

1 Like

dafuq

2 Likes

how did u do it

1 Like

lol how is dis dude so slow tho

1 Like

what did u guys use
also is it the full runway race

1 Like

Oh I remember the toxic person I met now, I met three people like this, but they basically acted the same, so I’m just going to say one of them.

This was in Derby mode in Car Crushers, this guy was extremely toxic for the time he was on, he also probably called me or someone a name, so I may or may not have been a little toxic in return, not verbally, but what I did was target him, but I mostly pinned him against a wall so he couldn’t get any points in the derby, I’m not sure if I won that round or not but he definitely didn’t, he left the server after that.

1 Like