What would you say was the most controversial update of CC2?

i would say it’s either update 33e (rename update) or update 41b (lamborghini removal update)

5 Likes

if you wanna check

5 Likes

Update 41b Big time

5 Likes

probably just update 41 in general, since they replaced tokens with masteries and masteries were awful during release

4 Likes

Hear me out: Second floor update. NOW HEAR. ME. OUT! I waited WAY TOO LONG only to get a half empty kinda buggy second floor. L wait time

2 Likes

But apart from that 41b was dog.

2 Likes

when they moved folstak d-3500 to pro derby
like that shit doesn’t belong in no pro derby bruh

3 Likes

I’d say second floor. Felt like I could do it in a month. Yes you can argue that you gotta build a lot more mechanical stuff and some more, but I felt like it was just a long wait for a low reward we got. Also I also feel like them adding a new car each time for the monthly car rewards delay the hell out of it (the MP cars). Felt like they were focus more on the cars than the second floor. Ye, it’s a car crushing game, but for the update, the focus is the second floor (am I making sense? Idk if I am). Also the additional pass. Like bruuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh. The passes were already good as it was, no need to add more :sob:. Maybe it’s just a me problem.

2 Likes

But still like it took A YEAR AND A HALF since first being revealed

2 Likes

This one could be controversial.
First time a Gavanni limited appears and it’s low quality

2 Likes

ik the model looks like it would be from 2019

1 Like

The gallardo being a limited exclusive and making it ugly

1 Like

i think we all knew there was going to be a limited lamborghini at some point
wouldn’t hurt to have atleast 1 of them be a limited

1 Like

Wait I changed my mind
Update 48d
So this update has got many changes
Like when the Chevy Astro and the Robin became free cars,
Also the Morris mini, UAZ 425 got archived

3 Likes

Def floor 2 update
I don’t want to do a bunch of goddamn quests like I’m tryna get some treasure just to get some crushers. Exotic crushers was not needed— we already had a bunch of gamepasses + a subscription we don’t need more in fact we needed less.

2 Likes

why did morris mini and UAZ 425 get archived

1 Like