What is your favourite memory from the forums?

I think my favourite memory was when people like Kingvoldemort, EliteRegera and Prone would make the most weirdest and hardly understandable posts to ever exist in this place, they gave me quite a good laugh as well as being slightly annoyed

2 Likes

my fav memories was when i met yall i loved all the werid comments that we did on every topic with the cars that i loved u and i suggested

1 Like

dont rlly have one yet tbh, havent been here very long

Aw

I really don’t know. Getting to meet other people online during quarantine is the reason why I came mainly. Just getting to know people is something I will remember for a while.

Same, I just joined 5 months ago

Oof newbies xd

2 Likes

I joined 1 month ago, so I don’t really know alot much less having a favorite memory

2 Likes

My favorite memory is the reply button, it is so epic and blue and I want to push it really bad…

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 10.00.22 PM

Do you?

1 Like

If I had one, it’d probably be when I got Pro Crusher with the first topic I ever made

2 Likes

wait what

1 Like

My favorite memory is where I got feedback from a developer on suggestion I made who personally like the suggestion.

The community is a chaotic good and that’s fine, because that’s the best part about it, at times.

2 Likes

ive been here since april

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.