What do you think about mastery replacing tokens?

I’ve heard a lot of mixed reactions so vote here

• Yeah
  • Nah

0 voters

3 Likes

in my opinion its better, not that boring and not that easy

4 Likes

it’s alright tbh

3 Likes

Meh still think tokens were better

5 Likes

I honestly dislike mastery tokens. I understand some people like them more than tokens but I am someone who doesn’t like the change. With tokens, your money and vehicles get removed and you need to work for them again. Every car you unlock again makes you satisfied and you feel like you are achieving something with a reward. With mastery, you don’t feel the satisfaction as much when you complete missions. You don’t even get any rewards for completing the missions and it can get tiring after mastery 3 when you need to go and do 65 more missions you don’t like and have to do them with the same high level vehicles. I would either want the mastery tokens removed or optimised to make players feel more successful and not be stuck with long frustrating missions you dislike and have to deal with a single mission taking around 20 mins in some occasions. I only done 12 total missions in mastery and am hating it loads.

4 Likes

Tokens were more fun and easy.

3 Likes

Yeah but with mastery we can add something like a fifth token without having to reset progress of people with quadrillions of money

2 Likes

yeah, I was getting bored of tokens, especially on my alt

1 Like

I had done all 4 tokens and I have already done all mastery tokens and I definitely think I liked tokens more it was more engaging.

2 Likes

The mastery is easy when you already have all of the vehicles, maybe a bit tedious, but easy. Though that is not the case with everyone and it definitely will be slower for new players, but yet again, that’s the point.

Though @Paranimy has a point, there is no actual feel of succession, it just feels like boring labor with a payment at the end, and then you do it again.
I feel like if there were rewards, even if small, were added to each mission, it would feel better and somewhat worth that mission.

Though, I do still personally like how it’s not just a “do everything all again” type of thing, and earn the same things, makes it somewhat less repetitive.

2 Likes

They could add like a 5 min 2x money booster or something or scraps and parts

i thought it was a good idea, until the missions part tho
its hard
and expensive
i have 130B money btw :frowning:

3 Likes

how was it more fun, you were just losing everything and it was repeating over and over again, and if they would add a 5th token, people with like 1Q money would lose everything

3 Likes

Fang is right

1 Like

for once, you’re correct

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Currently the poll is 50/50

yea there are mixed opinions

1 Like

I thought mastery would be more fun but that was right when it came out. but now as i’m doing them in my alt, I find the missions repetitive, tedious, and annoying, and imo mastery kinda made cc2 more p2w and all those people that were complaining about tokens just want everything when they start playing. most people say mastery and tokens takes the same amount of time to get, but mastery takes more time for me because it makes me wanna leave as soon as I glance at the missions and then I do end up leaving after doing like 2 mastery missions and if tokens were still here and they added a fifth token, then people with quadrillions would be able to earn back their money faster than originally getting it bc of the increased multiplier. if anything I think mastery made the problem worse because instead of people complaining about how hard tokens are, they are complaining about how hard mastery is, how tedious it is, and even most lazies prefer tokens. ight im out.

2 Likes

I’m going to make a list of major points just to make valid arguments for each game progress

Mastery

Pros:

• Introduces game mechanics
  • Forces people to actually play the game instead of rebirth simulator
  • Overall more polished

Cons:

• More confusing
  • No sense of accomplishment after finishing
  • Tasks are repetitive, meaning it gets boring
Tokens

Pros:

• Easy to understand
  • Sense of accomplishment after resetting

Cons:

• Very boring grind, as it’s the same for each token
  • Doesn’t teach game mechanics to players
  • Glorified rebirth system means it loses its charm after the second token
  • Grind for end game vehicles is much more tedious
  • Adding future tokens messes up money for people with high amounts of money (1Q as an example)
  • Super repetitive, as it’s just grinding cars over and over again

As always, this is my opinion, don’t go screaming at me by saying “tokens are much better than this shitty mastery!!! your opinion sucks and it should go burn in a dumpster”
Also, to those who complain about mastery because it’s more confusing, it just means you’re too lazy to just read and learn game mechanics

1 Like