What could be added to CC2 that would revolutionize it?

Rule out roblox limitations (not so much it’s no longer roblox), and platform limitation (say everyone has monster computers) and say it can be done with the usual hard work and time.
It doesn’t have to be revolutionary and can be just something that would add something to CC2, thinking of something revolutionary is optional.

———————
My Thoughts (don’t read if you don’t want):

Vehicle Visuals:
The main thing I feel could change CC2 or add something to it, would be ultimate customization.
I say ultimate as in of course body kits, but maybe accessories, suspension tuning (camber and lift kits), and overall just all types of cosmetic tuning.
Ultimate cosmetic tuning could let people express cars more, instead of just and RX-7 which is amongst the icons of JDM but you can’t do much other than performance upgrades in CC2.

Something that would compliment cosmetics would be dynamic lighting, pop-up headlights, active aero, future lighting, and of course day/night cycle.

Map:
Maybe a place to drive around instead of the facility, people to go somewhere and relax or hang out with their friends, with the side of destruction.
I always pictured a futuristic city or a border between nowadays and futuristic, just for the fun of adding logic to destroying nice cars but being able to regenerate them.
I always pictured those plant based utopias though that’s just a personal preference because it’s what I like in terms of futuristic.

Bikes:
Simple, adding bikes into the list of cars, they could potentially fix some of the big gaps between cars or overall they could just be a simple add on that you can get, and then crush, they don’t have a lot of parts, but they have higher value the better the bike. Maybe they would be fun to drive too.

Consistent Models/Meshes:
It can be noticed there is some sort of inconsistency writhing the models, some old, some new, some with different styling. Not saying the models need more poly, just saying more consistent models will add something.
This also kinda says a message, so any devs reading this, you’re good, the car models are good, not saying anything, because working as a dev I know nothing about.

Honorable Mention:
Planes, boats, non-land vehicles, they would be a wonderful thing to crush but of course, they are not cars and would stray away from car crushers.

Edit: Added another thing

(No, this is not an incorrectly categorized suggestion that features already suggested suggestions, the thing above are just my thoughts on the topic mentioned.)

4 Likes

i wonder how planes would even work

2 Likes

also i would add maybe something like soft body car crashes

although its probably not possible

3 Likes

Can’t agree more with soft body physics, would change the game and make it more satisfying even, but yet, seems kinda impossible until a future where we’re probably too old for roblox lol.

3 Likes

Probably like in others games, except probably more destructive and harder to program realistically.

2 Likes

This is a common suggestion and I bet this will be the most liked to come out of them all

3 Likes

Definitely, thought like the day and night cycle, it’s taking an awfully long time for it to happen, which means there is more to it than just adding it.

2 Likes

i believe panwellz mentioned that headlights n stuff would be a huge project

2 Likes

Sounds like it, because you have destruction behind it and more, probably.

2 Likes

I also mostly built my thoughts off of common suggestions, kind of.

2 Likes

so true

2 Likes

Mr:Td does this really well alr

2 Likes

Oh who’s that?

2 Likes

midnight racing tokyo a really good racing game on roblox

2 Likes

Oh a game, thought you were talking about a person that models body kits or something.

2 Likes

We are kinda talking about CC2 but ok

2 Likes

they do model the bodykits themselves

1 Like

this is def possible

1 Like

Reason why that’s questionable is because the cars in game aren’t modeled with panels like doors or the active areo, let alone making it work with destruction.

2 Likes