VIP + Core Access

You know how in real life, VIP’s have access to basically everything? So i was wondering if you could make it at least where if you have VIP you automatically get core access. And have maybe ¼ of the core access cost added to the VIP cost, also keep the option of just purchasing Core Access in case you don’t have enough robux for VIP (+ Core Access). And if anyone who already has core access gets refunded all their robux if thats even possible.

3 Likes

bruh fuck no bcs imagine this u have core acces and ur gonna buy vip oh no the price is more expensive!!! or something like “bruh no fair now everyone have core and also that ruins the purpose of the gamepass tbh

2 Likes

u cant refund robux btw i just dont know how to describe why thats a terrible idea its just like, for greedy people like u

2 Likes

Yea never thought of it that way.

1 Like

You are like those kids that complains bout bobux lol

1 Like

You can technically get a refund from Roblox for [ Content Deleted ] shirts and pants.

This was after some person made a lawsuit against them for scamming kids when items got deleted and never got their Robux back.

1 Like

well yes but not gamepass refunds tho

1 Like

bcs am broke :(

1 Like

Steal ur moms credit card jk

2 Likes

I suggest you stop wasting Robux on random stuff and save it so you can buy VIP and core access.

1 Like

Only reason I can see this happening is if they significantly raise the price of VIP.

2 Likes

Considering (if I remember correctly) that VIP costs less than Core Access

2 Likes

i got all gamepass alr like 3 years ago

1 Like

except for unlock all crushers bcs why

1 Like

did that 3 years ago (dats how i got the gamepasses lol)

1 Like

if you gonna buy vip in CC2 you will get access to row 4 crushers (not all row 4 crushers) and vip cars and you will not get core access for free if you gonna buy vip

1 Like

Ik because i have it.

1 Like

bruh

1 Like