• :3
  • x3
  • E

0 voters

:heart:

7 Likes

Uwu or nothing because uwu is very noice

4 Likes

+respect uwu also help i hate this 20+ character so im forced too add this extra line of text afterwards

4 Likes

yes uwu is god, i bow down to uwu

4 Likes

My thoughts are owo, I think owo is the way

4 Likes

Indeed. It truely is.

3 Likes

I have no self esteem to do this poll because I would rather choose all of them.

7 Likes

uwo > everything

3 Likes

We all know xxd is the best.

2 Likes

E is obviously superior to all other variables

3 Likes

Youwu powosted cwinge bwo

3 Likes

owo whats this uwu

2 Likes

Not funny, didn’t waugh. To be honest this is a howwid attempt at twying to get a waugh out of me. Not a chuckwe, not a hehe, not even a subtwe buwst of aiw out of my esophagus. Science says before you waugh youw bwain pweps your face muscwes but I didn’t even feew the swightest twitch.

3 Likes

Ok Bwoomer

2 Likes

How dawe you mistew. I was twying to be civiw but you had to go and wuin it. I hope you’we happy with youwsewf.

2 Likes

I have no idea what’s happening anymore

3 Likes

Your booming behavior has been sent to FBI, please prepare for a FBI OPEN UP in 30 seconds.

3 Likes

I apowogise sincewewy, I hwope i havewn’t offwended you in any way pwossible.

4 Likes

This is how we tawk hewe now. This is ouw wife now. If you don’t tawk wike this you wiww be hunted down by the mowst howy knights that thewe awe. They wowk fow the pope and awe vewy good at what they do. They wiww not stop untiw you have been swain.

3 Likes

@SnowGodz Aww I can sway is that I am gwad that I am swafe fwom the pewiwous knights.

4 Likes