Vehicle spawning on Row 4 instead of Row 2

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: My vehicle spawning on Row 4 instead of Row 2. I have my preferred spawn point on Row 2. And instead it spawned on Row 4. I mean perfectly in the middle of Row 4. Not between Row 2 and 4.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: I don’t know how often, but what I can say, is that it just happened to me right now and not any other time.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Go to Dealership and spawn in a vehicle of your choice.
  2. Have a preferred spawn point set to either Row 1, 2, 3 or 4.
  3. Then the bug happens randomly.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No. Well at least from my perspective.

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: Zesty_Relish

(IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS BUG, REPLY ON MY TOPIC SO I KNOW IT’S NOT JUST ME EXPERIENCING THIS BUG.)

1 Like

did u bought premium and vip?

2 Likes

This probably happened because the row you were trying to spawn on was occupied.

1 Like

row 2 wasnt occupied

1 Like

and what does premium and vip have to do with spawning

1 Like

well its happened to me when i bought vip and premium

1 Like

also i think they updated it so that if you unlocked that row you stay on that row until you unlock other rows or if you unlocked all of the rows you get free roam unless you did then i got nothing else

1 Like

I have ALL rows unlocked.

1 Like

ok… …did you have vip and premium when you started playing the game or you bought it after you got all of the rows?

1 Like