Urgent collision problem

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: whenever you try to drive on row three it will force you to the shoulder if you’re driving on the right side and there’s an invisible beam or barrier that is stretched all the way out to a tree

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: every time

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Drive to row three in taller truck or something big enough.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: HELL NO

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: SEVERESTORM500

2 Likes

It’s an invisible barrier and it needs to be fixed ASAP @Panwellz and whatever devs are there.I’m not sure if hackers are trolling and making these servers have random pop-up beams and stuff that are invisible but… This is game breaking level of a problem

2 Likes

I do not know if this issue resets or is caused by the nuclear explosion or not but if it is caused by that this has to be fixed pretty quickly because this is going to end up worse and worse because of a previous report on a different row. Then there is this huge beam. No idea what its from but this invisible block or beam or panel is BIGGGGGG

2 Likes

You don’t need to @ Panwellz for the bug. He looks through all of them anyway.

2 Likes

oh thank you for telling me
… I just was kind of panicking when I made this

1 Like