UPDATE IDEA PLS READ!

You know what would be cool? If there were more vehicles. But not like any other vehicle, more like a MEGA vehicle.
I think there should be a rework to the facility, increasing the size and adding a new row, Instead of being row 1,2,3, or 4 itd be something cool like row X, this row would be only for the “ mega” vehicles. Another thing about these new vehicles would be that they could only collide with other mega vehicles, that way they arnt able to just bully little cars.

Some ideas i had for these “mega” vehicles:
Cars:
“TrainX” (a large train with some form of weapon on the side)
“The Reaper” (a larger version of the tractor but with a massive spiked spinner on the front, yes its a farcry reference)
“Deconstructor” (Ideas?)

Other things:
Bossfight mode: Similar to derbys, one person is selected as a mega vehicle and everyone else a tier 3-4 vehicle. This mode would be sort of like a challenge, If the cars win they are all rewarded 50-100 Coins, If the boss wins they are rewarded 150 coins.

Not sure why you’d want this but if you REALLY felt like taking a mega vehicle head on there would be a “Ultra” PVP mode. This would be a mixture of extreme and regular pvp, except you can damage the mega vehicle too.

On another note, PLEASE make it so someone cant back their car agains the helicopter and prevent people from getting in, theres always some D-head in their ferrari who decides to block the helicopter entrance:/
6 Likes

So just make the crushers bigger

4 Likes

Jump over the car then

5 Likes

The back isn’t the only entrance either

6 Likes

you guys only pay attention to the helicopter. does my idea mean anything?

4 Likes

Its ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ [[CAR]] crushers’‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ buddy

4 Likes

No

4 Likes

dingus it doesn’t include only cars.
it has tanks,
a train that is able to not be confined to rails,
a giant driller truck thingy,
a giant grinder truck thingy-
you get the picture

4 Likes