Update 37 is more like a Downgrade 37

Ok, hold your horses little fellow. Allow me to express my perspective regarding such a sensitive topic. Please, respect each other’s opinions.

Alright, so I have played Derby Arenas for a while - around 2 years - and it is important that I clarify all the mistakes made in this new downgrade.

Just in addition to OtterWithKids’s topic: [Anyone else hate the Update 37 Derby?] I couldn’t agree more with his perspective, here’s the top downgrades done to Derby Arenas:

1. Juggernaut is simply unplayable at this point. It is literally impossible to win a juggernaut mode being on the attackers team. Tier 3 are too OP in this mode.
2. The Thrust (Tier 2) has become completely useless, you can not knockout almost anyone with it.
3. Some low budge vehicles are better than top-end vehicles. Vehicles are unbalanced. (Making low-end players win more frequently)
4. When you are on a Tier 1 vehicle, the most damage is taken by your own vehicle rather than in other Tier 1 vehicles.
5. Tier 3 are completely worthless in FFA (Free-For-All) mode, you can barely do damage to other vehicles.
6. Powerups aren’t as effective as they used to be in previous updates.

Just a reminder that for the facility mode, this new update is fantastic, on the other hand, for Derby Arenas, it’s just a disaster.
State your thoughts on the comments.

I have gotten an update regarding Panwellz’s statement, that’s nice, but the question is: Soon?

5 Likes

ok :troll:

2 Likes

true

2 Likes

Thanks so much, @Mega_Fazbear. In general, I am 100% in agreement (as would be expected). My thoughts:

1. It’s very possible to KO one Juggernaut, but you’re right: getting both is impossible unless you get lucky and push/fling them off the map.

2. I’m actually starting to have a little more luck with the Thrust, but it’s still very fragile—even more so than usual.

3. Definitely true.

4. I believe the idea has always been that in a collision, the faster-moving car does more damage. That being said, you’re right: it does seem to be the attacker that takes more damage in most situations.

5. Very true. The Underground Loader was my favorite since the day it was introduced, but it’s now basically worthless. I’ve switched to using the Mountain Annihilator for Tier 3 (which has a stronger defense), but even that does very little damage.

6. I’ve noticed that the shredder is very effective against Tier 1 vehicles, but anything beyond that, it falls off the moment you hit someone. Kinda defeats the purpose, dontchathink?

And yes, I agree that for the Destruction Facility, this update is awesome. I’m just hoping the Derby gets fixed quickly.

5 Likes

just use the good old russian bulldozer

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

Yea nothing can ever go wrong with that

2 Likes

At least it is not as fragile as the cars in beamng drive, derby would be literally be unplayable at that point

2 Likes

I’ve got to admit, derby does feel more frustrating at this point in time

Juggernauts are overpowered while normal tier threes have suffered a severe nerf

Before if a car was being destroyed by a tier three it would have a slim to none chance of surviving but now the tier one cars barely take damage from tier threes

However one nice thing about this update is the fact that tier one combat is way more fun

5 Likes

i think the new crash thing should only be on crashes not when colliding with other cars

1 Like

derby but beamng

And then in 37c, they made the Juggernauts more powerful!

1 Like

37c*

2 Likes

…and the conversation continues: players longing for the good old days, back before derby was broken.

1 Like

I love how you use words to make a text. Yes what I said is stupitt but I mean, you use the perfect words for the job. Its just amazing, my texts sucks.

1 Like