Tutorial for new players

i see so many times people asking ‘‘how to play?’’
soo, i think you should add a tutorial, showing how to take a car and how to destroy a car
this will make the game less hard to undestand for new players

or, you add a ‘’?‘’ page ( how to play page ) showing all functions of the game

the topics of the page can be:
derby, how to spawn, race, how to use crushers, how to use pvp, how to report bugs, how to escape self-destruct system, how to activate the self-destruct system, and more

this is one of my suggestions, i hope you enjoyed c:

7 Likes

But there Is a tutorial actually

5 Likes

nope,there is not tutorial in game

5 Likes

i like this idea

4 Likes

This is a good idea, would make noobs get into the game better

4 Likes

Finally someone uses the term noob correctly

3 Likes

hehe

2 Likes

There’s a tutorial, it covers the basics tho

3 Likes

when i first join, no tutorial, no, nothing

3 Likes

I think talking to Panwellz = tutorial

2 Likes

i never talked to panwellz npc before :P
the panwellz npc tutorial is so much hidden, we need make it easier to see

P.S: so much hidden i mean, hard to discover

2 Likes

I mean…not…really…

1 Like

I agree with this! I had to do a lot of trial and error and watch other players to figure things outl
took more time than it should. Also, I am new to this game and to this forum but hey I know this is a car crush game, but if a player is just trying things out, the players with the vehicles that can crush you and shoot you, it is an annoyance. I am trying to do things and get crashed into before I can find out different things on my own. Is there a way to block players from crashing into the new players so they can navigate around? Also on the subject of “how to play the game”, what can a player use the credits for? That should be a question for the information desk. What are the credits used for?

1 Like

Where is the tutorial? I have been able to play by trial and error and watch other players . I’d like to know what the credits are used for.

1 Like

Theres actually an option in settings to disable collision with other players, if thats what you’re asking. Credits can be used for car upgrades in the customise menu. I also agree for a tutorial because most noobs dont know how to play ( newbies )

1 Like

Many thanks!!!

1 Like

I cant remember how I figured it out. I think I just figured stuff out as I progressed through the game

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like

When I first joined there was a tutorial
Popped up on my screen as soon as I joined

1 Like

Yep, exactly. I’m so sick of the endless toxic kids who put ‘Pro’ in their USERNAME (not even their display name, they often have none), and misusing the term ‘Noob’ as if it just means someone who’s bad at or not playing a game properly. ‘Noob’ is supposed to just be the American accent pronunciation of ‘Newb’, in which, ‘Newb’ is short for ‘Newbie’. ‘Newbie’ refers to someone who’s new to a particular activity or game.
‘Pro’ is just short for the word ‘Professional’, which describes someone who does something in a formal or “correct” manner.

5 Likes