Try to keep CC2 a Robux-Independent game

Making and keeping CC2 a less Robux game would make the game so much enjoyable and popular because most of Roblox players dont have robux or have a little.

4 Likes

you still get a lot for free, but people have to make a profit in games.

3 Likes

Panwellz still needs to earn something by making his game so he has to do these things.

3 Likes

donates and gamepasses are everywhere. Somewhere they are very few and almost useless, somewhere there’s too many gamepasses, so the game becomes “pay to win” or “pay to play”.
Example: “military simulator”, RP game, does anyone know it? I remember it due to HUGE gamepasses and donate that costs really high. And people still buy it, donate will live and will not die. Donate and gamepasses are helping dev to make more games and make more updates (there is some exceptions).
So the donate can be FEW and TOO MUCH but not DIED. So there WILL some gamepasses in CC2, sometimes more, sometimes fewer.

3 Likes

Well, bloxburg is in BETA for a really long, cuz there is many features and stuff that could be in, so joining with robux, helps the dev to continue the project. By the way: I saw, that the most big projects, that can flip over the game dev, are “Pay to play”.

3 Likes

It’s priced at platinum x2, which is less efficient than platinum.

2 Likes

Well Panwellz has robux as I see because he literally has a Fedora and custom clothes. So …

3 Likes

His headphones cost like 100k Robux
I barely have 1

3 Likes

Panwellz earns about over 3132USD per month, so Panwellz can buy headphones

2 Likes

his roblox headphones

3 Likes

how much dollars!?

3 Likes

it’s 233 794.40 roubles in russia!

3 Likes

Roubles are cheap

3 Likes

Ye ye

3 Likes

I think ot is good that the gamepasses that really add to the experience are less expensive, and the more expensive things are unnecessary and/or cosmetic.

3 Likes

Panwellz has robux because he put the effort into creating a game that is popular and people enjoy to the point where they want to give their robux to him. Panwellz deserves his fedora.

3 Likes

Ik

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.