Try not to mind the cussing but this is for those on the forum with a license. have fun but drive safe

4 Likes

also there are alot of idiots irl so PLEASE if your rich enough for it get a dash cam so your not fucked with because they lied to the insurance or something and got away. dashcams are one great way to catch the idiots in the act etc

4 Likes

when i get a car first “mod” im getting is a dashcam

4 Likes

first thing im getting for my truck is a bullbar for teenaged brake checkers in their shiny suv

3 Likes

wheeeeze lol. put money in for a dashcam and make an effort to stop for them obviously and yeah you should be all set. dont deliberately impact them but if you actually cant stop the bull bar helps a lot

3 Likes

Well yeah if I hit them deliberated I would be going as fast as my truck could possible go and well…RIP them lol. and probably my legs

2 Likes

road rage turns into car crushers 2 derby

2 Likes

pulls out phone, spawns terrain destroyer

2 Likes

yeah pls cool off and dont engage. real life you take impact damage and die for good lets not pls dont road rage. instead id rather you use the skill if you got enough experience to keep dodging them like a boss and they will rage. if your on the shoulder and at 70 mph on the freeway and they cut you off and end up in the barrier after all that attempted dodging…yeah…dashcam caan help you because a camera is a witness that never lies

3 Likes

Yeah I know I was joking lol.

2 Likes

I am the LAST person to get that far. if I hit them hard, it is because they got in front of me and I couldnt stop fast enough. My truck weighs over 3 tons despite it’s size, (6100 pounds)
so…it does NOT stop fast lol

2 Likes

tbh I probably don’t even need a bullbar on mine my silverado is old enough it has that chrome slab on the front between the plastic guards]Dis my truck :3 I love it very much

Minus the fender guards and add rust eating the rockers and rear fenders lol
Tough SOB I have abused the crap out of it literally just driving it thru the woods…is what I like about the older trucks can take low speed abuse all day
Oh and the radio antenna is torn off and the radio still works LOL

2 Likes

Aftermarket race brakes…hehehehe i will stop on a dime when i trick my car out with stuff like that(with proper instalation)

3 Likes

Im all about manerverajfjskkck
Idk i dont have money or license yet ;-;

3 Likes

All i know is dashcaams save insurance companies money

2 Likes

hehe im all about decimating the person behind me if they rear end me haha…and it doing nothing to my truck if I rear end someone by their fault or mistake

2 Likes

ahem
Dashcam

2 Likes

My silverado has 315k miles still purs like a kitten and roars like a lion whenever it needs to…
and yeah I may get a dashcam

2 Likes

what da price? im guessing like 80

1 Like

btw roblox is down right now 0.o

2 Likes