Token glitch

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: If you got a token and a new car was placed after you got the token, even if you unlocked the cars after the new one, it will not let you drive the new car.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Every time (did not happen with the old cars added)

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Unlock cars 2. get a token to reset it all 3.once new car is added you can’t get it. (Only happened for the recent 4 car update)

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No.

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Tacodoge4

So wait you got a new token after the update and you couldn’t drive the new added cars even though you unlocked them?

Yep, but this didn’t happen with the other new car update last week

This is supposed to happen, if you unlocked the new cars from update 22 when you had already transferred it’s a bug

1 Like

Ah I see, well maybe I should have reported the last one.

well i have 48k and supposed to get like 3 cars now i and ive taken a month break from cc.
and still this glitch is present how do you fix this? and this is update 33