Timer

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Almost every time I try to spawn a car and I wait for the time to respawn, the time will freeze and sit there… It’s not lag, I already checked that.

How often does the bug happen? (Every time/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Every three cars I go to respawn in the garage.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Spawn a car 2. go to the garage before it has been enough time to respawn. 3. sit and watch it freeze up.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: Yes! 2020-07-01|690x388

Roblox username: Tacodoge4

3 Likes

Are you on mobile?

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not on mobile… which just makes this more complicated

3 Likes

I asked my brother to join as well and it did the same thing to him, I also asked a friend of mine who lives in Malaysia to try it so I could check to see if it was only my internet, and it just happens that is not it. (PS. It did it to her too.)

3 Likes

I also know it seems like I’m super serious about this, but tbh I have been trying to find a bug for Almost a year, and when I’m about to report it I realize there already is a report for it… so this is the one thing I’ve seen that no one has reported yet.

3 Likes

Is it a visual bug, or does is actually not work? (After 20 seconds)

3 Likes

Yes and no, almost most of the time it is just visual, and very rarely I’ll be waiting for over thirty seconds and it will just freeze there.

3 Likes

This topic might be similar to this one. Keyword: might, I’m not sure if it’s the same bug or not

3 Likes

It is closely related but since the recent update I have had moments where it doesn’t work at all.

3 Likes

I’m unaware as of why though.

3 Likes

Not sure, I’ve seen the problem on mobile. Not on PC

2 Likes

I can prove that is happens on PC

2 Likes