The Tumbler (The Dark Knight Trilogy)

The Tumbler:
I’m not too sure but you may run into copyright issues with adding this car. I know that there is already a batman car but in my opinion this looks better.
PICTURES:
DO NOT POST IF THERE ALREADY IS A VEHICLE SUGGESTION FOR THIS CAR (Check the ”Your topic is similar to…” tab or search on the forum)

11 Likes

It would probably have to be renamed, but good idea.

2 Likes

the VIP one in game is utter garbagel ike 90 precent of VIP vehicles. Right now I am waiting on the terrain destroyer to be revamped which will highly likely never happen despite my rather desperate efforts ;~;

3 Likes

But yeah THIS is what the in-game one SHOULD be like…but no…-_-

2 Likes

yeah look at what happened to shinobi life 2. they were taken down for copyright. but yes if they changed the name and made it look a little bit different then i think it would be fine.

3 Likes

ah yes makes sense. Didn’t think of that. Damn it copyright

2 Likes

The Tumbler

Thedarkknight17po4

Yes, it could be copyright to add this vehicle, so you might want to name it a car like “Armored Super Mobile,” or “Dark Mobile.” This car could be very powerful, with speed, armor, drifting, acceleration, and much more for this vehicle, as seen in the Dark Knight trilogy. This car would be very cool to be used in Car Crushers 2, and I hope I’m not the only one that thinks that.

8 Likes

NAME: RL: Batman Tumbler, CC2: Destroyer

PICTURES:

4 Likes

woahhhhhh

1 Like