"The Drill" Bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: When driver seat is placed in the middle of the “The Drill”, and pressed the quick activation button, you die.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: sometimes.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Go to the “Row 2” and enter the “The drill” crusher;
  2. Place the car with the driver seat in the midlle of the crusher;
  3. Get out the car, take some distance and press the quick activation button.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Answer: No.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat).

Video:

Username:
pMaia_YT

Note:
I don’t know if this just happens with some types of cars, or with avatar settings (Ex:R15, Rthro).

2 Likes

what do you mean by this? most crushers will kill you, that’s intentional

2 Likes

no, you din’t understanded, i know it kills you, but even out of the car and distant from the drill, you die

1 Like

Can you take a video?

1 Like

1 Like

hmmmm

1 Like

Most likely either roblox falling behind with hitboxes or panwellz being a goofy goober

1 Like

i tried it with the exact same setup as in your video but it didn’t happen to me

1 Like

then hes just mid i mean uh obviously lag then

1 Like

It can’t be lag, i have a good computer, my ping was/it’s not high, have a good internet and my fps was 60. I don’t know how to explain that bug. I’m a game developer too, i know making collision groups is hard, so that’s possibly a script error or something relationed.

it happens to me, but this bug is too common to be reported.

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.