The “5th” token people suggest

If there will even be a 5th token, I feel like these “overpowered” concept cars people keep suggesting will be in that 5th token.
Examples:

Suggested by @Jonas_Rossi

Suggested by @JustRussianBoi

3 Likes

No, because of the SSC thrust, which no real or concept car can approach in terms of speed and acceleration (hypercar / supercar / sport car / city car) if it is not of the category supersonic vehicles (rocket-shaped vehicle) (problem is that only the Bloodhound SSC surpasses it).
Otherwise the second car you present is not even supposed to compete with a supercar and would even be below some sports car)

1 Like

People keep suggesting these concept cars (mostly cars like the first picture) and make them overpowered in a way. Maybe these concept cars performances can try and Mach what people say making them powerful or something.

1 Like

The game needs a fifth token that has something, before the game starts dying out, to most original players.

1 Like

I totally agree, but my point of view, which risks displeasing everyone, is to move the Thrust SSC far behind in Token 5 (story to have a lot of possibilities without abusing performance ).

1 Like

I thought my Hyundai will be never seen lmao

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.