Thanksgiving

Today is thanksgiving , say what you all are thankful for? I am thankful for my cousin Im8 or Im9sodontcallmenoob for showing me this game, which made me join the discord 5/26/18, which then made me join ET lucky one day before it ended. Then I worked my way up the ranks… it wasn’t easy trust me. I’m thankful for Aliquis, neko, Apollo and all the old ETS (Et Supervisors) and thank you sky or lonewoof for given me this chance way back in May

4 Likes

I’m thankful to @Exoniphy for allowing my first ban to be a temporary ban, If it weren’t for him doing that I wouldn’t have met the wonderful people I have gotten to know for almost a year now, So that means a lot to me

I’m thankful for having the chance to be a moderator and somewhat proving that I am pretty good at it, However let myself down with how I acted around people and actions I took in certain cases

I’m thankful to @Stuwe for allowing me to be on the Events Team again since I enjoy giving things away to the community

I’m thankful for the people who support me and love me and I love and support them back

I’m thankful to the discord

Irl thankful stuff is meh cause I don’t celebrate it so yeah

:heart:

3 Likes

If it wasn’t because of my niceness you wouldnt be staff now xxd

3 Likes

I’m thankful to A. everyone here, for being them, B. the HMs doubly, and C. Stuwe, cause stuwe, and D. @Fantasiuss because AAAAAAA.

4 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Np <3

4 Likes

now time to fire you

3 Likes

Welp time to pay my last respeccs.

@Fantasiuss THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

4 Likes

We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving in Sweden but happy Thanksgiving anyways!

3 Likes

Yeah @Fantasiuss

3 Likes

i’m thankful for being thankful

3 Likes

ok thanksgiving is done

3 Likes