Tank gets speed boost from shooting

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: in the M2A4-S1 sometimes it gets a massive speed boost from shooting

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: rarely

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. There is no way to do it because it is random. One time my barrel was against a wall and it happened, the other time i shot a tank in tank battles and it pushed me off the map into lava (though i did get a knockout)

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: no

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

**Roblox username:**Ventrolux

you know something like “recoil” exists. If you don’t know it’s basically the shot pushing you lol

Do yo know physics the shot can boost you. I do that to boost the tank too. So problem solvedddddd

1 Like

This isn’t a bug or glitch it’s a mechanic that’s supposed to exist

1 Like

I’ve already reported this

yeah but i was on the volcano map and about in the middle of the big platform and i shot a guy and it gave me such a huge speed boost that i could not slow down and drove off the platform into the lava. it was a bigger speedboost that when you are just driving and shoot behind/infront of you and it probably like doubled the max speed of the tank

Again it’s recoil it’s supposed to be in game

1 Like