Take a bath

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
idk

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
rarely

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. when i not survival exploded core
    2.my avatar or anotherplayer ll like this
    Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
    *Yes/No:yes icant geto dealership spawn car

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. *(Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

**Roblox username:sun21057

4 Likes

I don’t understand any of this

3 Likes

Me either

2 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Hmm…analyzing
Seems to be of different nationality/language, so probably bad english.
What this seems to be is the core explosion causing the device to lag behind in performance, glitching the avatar as follows, and nullifying the survival. Also similar to the one that is related to high ping, when your internet is below par it will, one the helicopter despawns midair and teleports you to the survival room/place, you just fall through the air into the water and die.
The title made me chuckle a bit, sorry if that offends the OP lol
(OP-original poster I think, I recently starting using this abbreviation, sorry if I get it wrong lol…;~;)

5 Likes

Rocket science

3 Likes

ikr

3 Likes

he is ded for sure

3 Likes

Would you still get the money [quote=“Legionnaire1014, post:5, topic:9629”]
the helicopter despawns midair and teleports you to the survival room/place, you just fall through the air into the water and die.
[/quote]

3 Likes

That is often the resulting case yes, if it is internet, you will get the reward as long as you are seating in the helicopter before takeoff. But if it is device, then probably not.
In my experience, if it is internet, them you will still get it yes because you were already in the heli, the teleportation to the survival room just has a huge delay so you just fall and die, but if you got in the heli to begin with you will get the reward regardless.
But if your device begins having a stroke and fps goes to like 2 or something, then that can glitch you out yes and reward is given or not given
it depends on if you glitch out of the heli during the flight or not when it comes down to device

3 Likes

Oh and…forgot to mention, this is too all questions asked and to the OP, the dealership not regenerating and such is likely a horrible internet connection. The delay of the spawn causes a chain reaction which delays the dealership, avatar, and facility regen, which basically borks the whole game. Resetting should fix it

3 Likes