Could the error be found among the known errors at Trello? If so, upvote there instead!
What is the error?
Answer: Not dying when the core explodes (Immortality bug)
How often does the error occur? (Always, sometimes or rarely)
Which device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
What steps do you need to take to make this happen? List them in great detail:
- First, contact a friend who is in the game before entering the game.
- Ask your friend to initiate core self-destruct.
- Communicate with him/her frequently, quickly joining your friend’s game when the escape vehicles take off and the Server starts counting down from 10.
- When you enter the game, the core should not have exploded yet, it should explode while the game is loading. At that moment the game cannot load some codes yet and you will survive at that time.
- Walk around you can see everyone is dead, the game perceives you as dead but you are alive.
Is the error related to the GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the error occur only to you? If the error did not occur to everyone on the server at the same time, check yes.
Yes: This error only happened to me, I found it by chance.
Suggestion: To fix this, a code can be written so that everyone outside the tracking box dies…
If yes, take a screenshot of all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here.
(Open the console by pressing F9 on the computer or saying /Console in chat)
NOTE: I logged in with a new account for an experiment, but it is mine.
Roblox username: @x0NoPixel0x