Stunt competition timer bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: stunt competition

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Get a small size car 2. Go into volcano pit 3. Press dealership immedieatly after your car is falling 4. Just see as the flying timer still goes up even though your car hitted the volcano pit ground

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: barra678ganteng

1 Like

Sorry for the terrible phone quality but yes my time got taken into the leaderboard and i got 1st place

2 Likes

Na the phone quality is ok. Thou I must take advantage of this

2 Likes

Further proof

1 Like

Bro thanks for the tip bro imma abuse this bug until it gets fixed

2 Likes

Seems like laying down on a bean bag chair would be uncomfortable while playing

1 Like

That’s actually a bed lol

1 Like

Same thing

1 Like

This man here deserves him the Pro Crusher Title.

2 Likes

Alright this is what i found out again about the bug. So when you’re (technically) teleported to the dealership the car stopped because you’re far away from it to simulate the falling, so maybe make the air time will stop when you go to dealership which will avoid some bug abuser

1 Like

I think this has been fixed

1 Like