Sound for car engines is intermittent

So sometimes when I spawn this cars…not sure if it’s this SPECIFIC car yet, it may be many of them but sometimes upon spawn you can still here the turbo whine but not the engine sound itself
as to the rest of the question of this format, I don’t think so.
Gonna have to wait for it to happen again to capture footage but I definitely remember it happening with this car occasionally.
The car is the new limited, the Ferrari Testarrosa (fictional name is different obviously)

5 Likes

It happen sometime on every vehicle

3 Likes

it seems to be case yeah. I don’t think it has been happening for very long either I think it is either from this update or previous. Very recent

3 Likes

When this happens, does anything change from exiting and re-entering the car?

4 Likes

That’s a good question! I don’t remember unfortunately. However, I will certainly try it in the future and keep you updated

2 Likes

I ran into it again today and yes, getting out of the car does seem to fix it. I can provide footage if you like. This happened in derby. Getting in and out of the car fixed it.
My footage quality is very poor but should have audio

1 Like

This happened to me just now too
My leopard 2a7 is completely silent

1 Like

yeah. Been a hot minute since Pan replied I wonder if he saw my update on this issue.
It still happens. I think its universal (has the potential to effect ALL vehicles given the right circumstances for the bug to occur)
exiting and re-entering the vehicle fixes it (although it doesnt fix the bug itself)

1 Like

it’s universal

1 Like

I also got this glitch with some of my super cars but when I respawned it seemed to fix it

2 Likes

It is good to see many people are having the issue in the sense that it will get more attention. Hopefully this is either patched or fixed in next update

1 Like

Hope you get pro crusher

1 Like