Sometimes the present drop timer is broken

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: When present drop timer runs out, it sometimes glitched and says 0-1:59

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Sometimes

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Wait until the present drop starts.
  2. After that, you can collect the presents or you can go AFK, while waiting for the timer to run out.
  3. After the timer runs out, it usually supposed to summon a message on the screen that the present drop timer runs out and the remaining presents will be removed, but sometimes the message doesn’t appear and instead, the timer will glitch and it will say 0-1:59 instead of 0:00.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: Yes

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: wilsontulus5

2 Likes

same its real

2 Likes

This should be fixed in new servers. I ranked you up in the group

4 Likes

Ok TYSM @Panwellz, you’re the great developer that can fix bugs in this game!

3 Likes

sorry, it looks like i failed to upload the screenshot of the broken timer while i’m going to report the bug. here’s what the broken timer looks like

(if you’re curious why my money looks so low, but my parts looks so many, it’s because i have 2 tokens)
sorry if my resolution sucks because my 1366x768 monitor broke 9 months ago due to the power surge happened in my neighborhood 9 months ago, some of my neighbor’s electronics were also broke during the surge.

2 Likes

it isnt fixed

1 Like

hmmm is it stuck at 00:01 or you’re just posting this screenshot while the timer says 00:01 and it actually still works?

1 Like

no its been like that since a few minutes ago

1 Like

1 Like

hmmm i think either the timer is imperfectly fixed. try resetting your character and the faulty timer should be gone. you can still collect the presents (after the present drop begins).

1 Like

btw can you turn on your performance stats in roblox settings and check your ping? i think that’s the cause why your timer is stuck at 00:01. 2 days ago my timer glitches to 0-1:59 but my ping is 90ms, so it’s not ping-related.

1 Like

1 Like

hmmm i guess it’s a real bug though, but sometimes (depending on your country and your ISP that you’re using to play Roblox) your ping might be kinda unpredictable while you’re collecting presents earlier, so it might be another timer bug, or it’s just a client-to-server latency issue.

1 Like